May 25, 2013
Updated: 7:05 AM
- People have their minds set on the long holiday weekend.
Updated: 7:07 AM
- Virginians who want to stock up on batteries, bottled water and other supplies for the hurricane season will get a tax break starting Saturday.
Updated: 7:09 AM
- Sheriff's deputies are keeping you safe in new ways. It's now adding patrols on secondary roads, not just primary.
Updated: 7:11 AM
- A company with Valley ties is helping tornado victims in Oklahoma.
- With the news of a bridge collapse in Washington state, a WHSV reporter wanted to ensure the safety of people in the Valley. He met with a tactical rescue team member to learn how to get out of a sinking car alive.
More Top Stories