May 21, 2013
1 mins ago
- Governor Bob Mcdonnell has just launched an initiative hoping to get 1,000 kids adopted. People Places is a local foster care agency that works with the Department of Social Services.
- A Valley woman is sharing her story in an effort to change federal regulations in children's health and safety.
- A former police officer is in jail.
- Some neighbors will see changes come July. They will have new sidewalks.
- A woman was brought up on animal cruelty charges after calling the police. Authorities showed up because she reported an intruder, just to find out there were other issues.
More More Community Headlines