1/2 cup wild rice (cooked)
1/3 cup juliened carrots
1/3 cup juliened green pepper
1/3 cup juliened red pepper
1/3 cup juliened snow peas
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1/8 tsp ground corriander
1 8oz salmon fillet
3 tlbs white wine
1 each orange peeled, cut into wedges (pithy membrane removed)
1 sheet parchment paper
2 tlb melted butter
1) Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Take Parchment paper and fold in half. Using scissors, cut a heart shape out of Parchment.
3) unfold heart, lay juliened vegetables on paper. scoop rice on top of vegetables. Lay salmon on top of rice, press down lightly. Season with salt & pepper. Lay orange wedges on top salmon. Sprinkle white wine on top of oranges.
4) Fold other half of heart over salmon. Starting at one end, start by folding edges of paper as if one was folding dough of a pie crust. continue all the way around fish. Brush top of paper with melted butter. (This will create a golden brown appearance after fish is cooked)
5) spray baking pan, place Pappillote on pan and place in oven for aproximately 15-20 minutes in convection oven.
6) Place on serving plate, garnish with a sprig of parsely. Open top of parchment carefully, Enjoy!