- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 pound Heavenly Ham Boneless Turkey Breast
- 1 cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices Heavenly Ham Thick Cut Peppered Bacon chopped
Beat egg and oil together. Dip Heavenly Ham Boneless Turkey Breast slices into egg mixture then coat both sides lightly with breadcrumbs. Arrange turkey in a single layer on a cookie sheet prepared with non-stick spray. Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 375 degrees until golden and crisp. Do not turn slices over. Transfer to an ovenproof platter. Spoon spaghetti sauce over turkey slices. Top with cheese, then broil until cheese bubbles. Top with chopped Heavenly Ham Thick Cut Peppered Bacon.