- 1.5-2lb cheese-filled Tortellini
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2lb Heavenly Ham cut into 2 x 3/8 strips
- 1/2lb Heavenly Ham Smoked Turkey cut into 2 x 3/8 strips
- 1 cup fresh peas or defrosted frozen peas
- 2 medium carrots cut into 1.5 x 1/8 julienne strips
- 1/2 cup fine chopped parley
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 head of red leaf lettuce for garnish
1: Cook the tortellini as directed on the package. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water. Let drain for 5 to 10 minutes. Place in large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup of olive oil.
2: Cut ham and turkey into strips and add to the tortellini. Add peas, carrots, and red bell pepper. Toss lightly, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3: Before serving, whisk together the parsley, garlic, and remaining olive oil. Pour over salad and toss well to coat. Arrange lettuce leaves around the edge of a serving bowl or on individual plates.
4: Serve with crusty loaf of French bread and your favorite beverage.