1 cake mix
1 small package instant pudding mix
1/3 cup corn oil
1 cup water
1 can white frosting
Red fruit roll ups
6 round chocolate sandwich cookies
1. Mix all ingredients (except frosting) together with a mixer on medium speed for two minutes.
2. Pour batter into a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
3. Cool in pan. Then using a knife, trim the top off so it is flat. Remove from pan and place upside down on a serving plate.
4. Frost with white frosting.
1. Wrap the cake with two pieces of fruit roll ups so it looks like a package -- one piece going up sides, across top and down sides, and the other piece criss-crossing over it.
2. Wrap roll ups around the outside of each cookie, overlapping the candy and pressing firmly so it stays in place.
3. Place these standing on ends on top of cake so it looks like the loops of a bow.
4. Place holiday greenery in the center.
5. Dust the whole cake with powdered sugar to look like a holiday package in the snow.