|(Makes 12 Servings):|
- 1 pound (wide) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 eggs
- 1 24 oz. container reduced fat cottage cheese
- 2 sticks margarine, almost melted
- 1 pint (16 oz.) reduced fat sour cream
- 4 oz. softened low fat cream cheese
- 1 Cup sugar
- ¼ tsp. lemon juice
- ½ stick (4 Tbsp.) margarine
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (opt.)
- 1½ cups crushed cornflakes
- Place cooked, drained noodles in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, and remaining ingredients (not topping) in another bowl.
- Stir this egg/cheese mixture into the noodles.
- Pour the noodle mixture into a 9x13” greased casserole dish (or two 9x9” casserole dishes).
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over noodles in dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350º.
- A pick inserted in the center should come out clean.
- Let sit 10 minutes and cut into squares to serve.