- 4 cups cubed Angel Food Cake
- 1 sm. box sugar-free strawberry Jello
- 2 cups water (1 hot, 1 cold)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (frozen OK)
- 2 sm. boxes vanilla sugar-free instant pudding
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1 1/2 cup light whipped topping
1. Place cubes in bottom of 9x13x2" pan.
2. Make Jello according to package directions and pour over cake. Lay strawberries on top.
3. Mix pudding according to package directions and spread over cake and strawberries.
4. Spread whipped topping over the pudding and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Yield = 16 servings
Calories = 110/ serving