- 6 whole tomatoes-or 1 each 28-ounce can whole tomatoes, juice drained
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup balsalmic vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil- or 1 tablespoon dried
- 6 to 12 slices of canned or fresh jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces of dry spaghetti
- Optional: 1 each cucumber, peeled and seeded
1. Place all ingredients EXCEPT the spaghetti into a blender and process until barely smooth.
2. Bring to boil 3 quarts of water.
3. Add 1/2 tablespoon to salt to the water and spaghetti. Cook until just tender (al dente) and drain- reserve warm.
4. Toss noodles with sauce or pass on the side.
Yield: 4 Servings