A spicy seafood and pasta specialty.
12 large shrimp
2 oz. heavy cream
2 oz. green and red peppers
1 pinch of red pepper flakes
4 oz. alfredo base
10 oz. fettuccine pasta, cooked
2 oz. olive oil
1/2 Tbsp. Cajun magic seasoning
1. In a hot saucepan, add olive oil, shrimp and peppers. Saute well.
2. Add alfredo base with heavy cream. Stir until sauce thickens.
3. Add red pepper flakes and Cajun magic seasoning. Stir well.
4. Add fettuccine pasta and toss well.
5. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley.