- 1 pound Heavenly Ham (chopped)
- 8 slices Heavenly Ham Peppered Bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 3 teaspoon Cherchies Champagne Mustard (available at Heavenly Ham)
- 1.5 cups frozen peas (or other vegetable)
- 6-8 baking potatoes
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small-medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Chop Heavenly Ham and Peppered Bacon with food processor. Mix with Cherchies Champagne Mustard. Put in bottom of glass baking dish. Cook peas with 1/2 cup of water in microwave until defrosted (about 1 minute). Spread on top of meat mixture in baking dish. Boil or pressure cook potatoes. Meanwhile, heat milk with butter, chopped onion and salt in small saucepan until warm and onions are cooked. Whip potatoes with milk mixture. Spread on top of baking dish. You can also add shredded cheddar cheese to potato mixture.
Bake in 350 degree F oven for about 15 minutes to heat throughout. Note: You may want to put oven on broil for last 2 minutes to brown.
Serves 6-8 people