1/3 Cup chicken broth, fresh or canned
1 Tsp. cornstarch
¼ Cup maple syrup
3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
¼ Tsp. salt
¼ Tsp. black pepper
6 Tbsp. red bell pepper, chopped
¼ Cup red onion- diced
7 Oz. cooked white beans, about 12 tablespoons
6 Oz. baby corn
2 Oz. Bacon, cooked and crumbled
12 Oz. fresh spinach, baby or broken
12 Oz. sweet potato, sliced and grilled
1. Combine chicken broth and cornstarch and mix until smooth.
2. Place maple syrup, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper into a saucepot and bring to a boil.
3. Add chicken broth mixture, return to a boil and reserve warm.
4. Combine bell pepper, red onion, beans baby corn, bacon and spinach in a mixing bowl.
5. Decoratively place sliced sweet potatoes onto a plate.
6. Add warm dressing mixture to the spinach and combine well and place onto sweet potatoes. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings
Calories – 208
Fat Calories – 48 or 27%