- 1 1/2 (1-ounce) slices sourdough bread, torn
- 2 (6-ounce) rainbow trout fillets
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ Tsp dried tarragon
- ¼ Tsp paprika
- 2 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place bread in a food processor; pulse until crumbly.
- Place the trout, skin side down, on a jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard and tarragon; spread over top of fish.
- Sprinkle fish with breadcrumbs and paprika; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Yield: 2 servings (serving size: 1 fillet)
NUTRITION PER SERVING:
CALORIES 297 (32 percent from fat); FAT 10.5g (sat 2.8g, mono 3.1g, poly 3.4g); PROTEIN 37.8g; CARB 11g; FIBER 0.9g; CHOL 100mg; IRON 1.4mg; SODIUM 357mg; CALC 145mg;