- 1 loaf unsliced sandwich bread (1-1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 stick butter
- tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped egg spread
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped ham spread
- 1 8 oz. brick of cream cheese (lower fat can be used)
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Remove all crust from a loaf of day-old bread. Cut into four lengthwise slices and spread lightly with softened butter.
- Place a slice on a platter and spread with mayonnaise, then cover with thinly sliced tomatoes. Spread another slice with mayonnaise and place this side down on tomatoes.
- Spread next layer with chopped egg spread, top with bread slice. Spread next layer with ham spread, top with bread slice. Press firmly together.
- Soften room temperature cream cheese with a bit of milk (1 tablespoon at a time). Beat with a mixer until fluffy. Frost outside of the loaf.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with edible flowers, fruit, or curly kale. To serve, slice crosswise. Serves eight.