May 23, 2013
7 mins ago
- What if a tornado like the one in Oklahoma happened in the Valley? Would you know how to stay safe?
Updated: 12:30 PM
- A Virginia landmark and tourism attraction once owned by Thomas Jefferson is up for sale.
Posted: 11:01 AM
- Last year, the RMH Emergency Department treated more than 3400 youths for injuries.
Posted: 10:19 AM
- A man is dead after he was hit by a CSX train in Waynesboro.
Updated: 6:57 AM
- Did you ever think big foot could be here as close as West Virginia? A WHSV reporter went on a Sasquatch watch and investigated the history of this mystery.
More More Community Headlines