Ledger's Death Accidental

Heath Ledger's death was an accident.

The New York City medical examiner says Ledger accidentally overdosed on prescription drugs. He had taken painkillers, sleeping pills and anti-anxiety medication. The drugs listed in the statement included the generic names for OxyContin, Valium, Xanax, Restoril and Unisom.

Ledger's body was found last month. Burial is expected to be in Australia.

WHSV.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, no links, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
50 North Main Street Harrisonburg, VA 22801 540-433-9191 - Switchboard 540-433- 4028 - Fax 540-433-2700 - News Fax

WSVF Public Inspection File

Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 15402461 - whsv.com/a?a=15402461