Preparing meals for the masses ended early today for one valley restaurant. The furnace of the South River Grill went up in flames just after seven this morning. The Waynesboro Fire Department believes a furnace malfunction caused the fire in the ceiling. The fire was contained to the duct work, but there was a small area of smoke damage in the restaurant. No injuries were reported. The restaurant should be closed for the next couple of days.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.