Carbon Monoxide Scare

By: Anna-Lysa Gayle Email
By: Anna-Lysa Gayle Email

Harrisonburg, Va. (WHSV) Wednesday night, neighbors near Reservoir Street called the fire department after smelling an unusual amount of gas.

As it turns out, the gas was carbon monoxide.

A woman who lives at the home said the building was evacuated. She said she waited in her car with her pets until she was allowed to re-enter.

"We could've went to sleep and not woken up tonight. That's what could've happened. My cats my dog and my daughter more importantly and myself could've went to sleep and not woken up. Especially since we have EDS," said Theresa Fox, who lives at the home.

Fox said she was told to open the window to ventilate her home.

Follow Anna-Lysa Gayle on Facebook and Twitter.


WHSV.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, no links, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
WHSV-TV3
50 North Main Street Harrisonburg, VA 22801 540-433-9191 - Switchboard 540-433- 4028 - Fax 540-433-2700 - News Fax

WSVF Public Inspection File

Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 229999731 - whsv.com/a?a=229999731