Fire at Virginia Poultry Growers Cooperative

Rockingham County Rockingham County Fire and Rescue says a furnace malfunction caused a fire at Virginia Poultry Growers Cooperative late Friday morning.

The malfunctioned inside the cafeteria caused some of the duct work in the building to catch on fire. Luckily no one was injured and none of the buildings suffered significant damage.


WHSV-TV3
50 North Main Street Harrisonburg, VA 22801 540-433-9191 - Switchboard 540-433- 4028 - Fax 540-433-2700 - News Fax

WSVF Public Inspection File

Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 229308181 - whsv.com/a?a=229308181