Winchester Valley police departments say during the 2nd annual Operation Valley Venue, several people were arrested for drug violations.
The following people were arrested and charged, according to the Winchester Police Department
- Joseph Dorsey – Distribution of Crack-Cocaine, Probation Violation, 38, of Winchester.
- Jeffrey Morgan – Distribution of Crack-Cocaine, Probation Violation, 46, of Winchester.
- William Oliver – Possession with Intent to Distribute Crack-Cocaine, 27, of Winchester.
- Darrin Edwards – Possession of Marijuana, Probation Violation, 37, of Winchester.
- Eric Stull – Distribution of Marijuana, Probation Violation, 29, Frederick County.
- Sergio Santiago-Rios – Possession with Intent to Distribute Cocaine, Driving without a License, Identity Theft, 38, of Winchester.
- Ashley Diaz – Capias (outstanding warrant), 26, of Frederick County.
- Christopher Theriot – Distribution of Heroin, 19, of Stephenson.
- Cynthia Reid Bennett – Felony Larceny Warrant from Leesburg, 43, Cross Junction.
The goal of the operation is to get drugs off our streets and make the communities safer.