March 8, 2014
Some parts of the Valley are in the dark because of power outages.
At last check, Harrisonburg Electric Commission says there are no outages.
However here are the outages for each company serving the Valley.
Dominion Power Company
- Rockingham County: 265 customer without power.
- Augusta County: 2 customers without power.
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative
- Augusta County: 366 customers without power.
- Shenandoah County: 4 customers without power.
- Rockingham County: 1 customer without power.
- Page county: 1 customer without power.