Showers become less numerous tonight with partly to mostly cloudy conditions. Watch for areas of fog. Lows are forecast in the lower 60s.
Wednesday is a transitional day with partly sunny skies and a slight chance of a few showers as the front moves away and high pressure slowly builds. High temperatures are forecast in the upper 70s.
Thursday and Friday call for mostly to partly sunny skies with highs in the upper 70s to low 80s and overnight lows around 60. Look for temperatures to warm once again as we begin next week.
- Yesterday's High: 73
- Yesterday's Low: 66
- Today's Normal High: 82
- Today's Normal Low: 59
- Record High Temp/Year: 94/1967
- Record Low Temp/Year: 36/1912
- Sunrise This Morning: 5:51 a.m.
- Sunset Tonight: 8:42 p.m.
- Yesterday's Precipitation: 0.38"
- Month to Date Precipitation/MTD Average: 4.06"/3.41"
- Year to Date Precipitation/YTD Average: 17.92"/17.52"
50 North Main Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
540-433-9191 - Switchboard
540-433- 4028 - Fax
540-433-2700 - News Fax
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2013 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability
User Agent: CCBot/2.0