PAGE COUNTY, Va. (WHSV) -- UPDATE (5/17/2016 2:35 p.m.)
Phil Baker with the Page County Sheriff's Office confirmed to WHSV the Shenandoah Moose Lodge fire was accidental.
Investigators examined the scene and found the fire started above the drop ceiling in an area where there was electrical equipment.
This concludes law enforcement's role in the investigation.
There is still no word on when the Moose Lodge near the town of Shenandoah may re-open.
Early this morning, a fire broke out in the lodge and a worker, who lives upstairs, smelled smoke and called the authorities.
Volunteer firefighters from Stanley responded to the call, and video from their team's response can be seen above.
According to members of the Moose Lodge, the fire heavily damaged the back section of the lodge, but the front of the building mainly took smoke damage.
Longtime members say this is tough to swallow.
"It, it hurts. It hurts. I've had several people say y'all can't go by the Moose without pulling in there,'" said Robert Davis, a member since 1982.
This fire puts six people out of work and displaces the couple who lives upstairs.
We are working to find out damage estimates and when the lodge will be re-opened, but members say it isn't going to be a quick fix.
'We will let them go and see what they can do, and it is going to be a long, long haul," said Davis.