Directions1. In a large saucepan heat vegetable oil up on medium-high.
2. Saute pork until golden brown.
3. Add onion, garlic and oregano. Then stir and saute for one minute.
4. Add tomatoes and reduce heat to medium-low, simmer for 45-60 minutes until the pork is tender.
5. In a large skillet saute bean and jalapeno in olive oil over high heat for two minutes. Combine with pork mixture.
6. Take a flour tortilla, place pork mixture in the middle, add a few cubes of cheese, then roll.
7. Place on a cookie sheet. Cover with a moist cloth towel and place in a 350° oven for five minutes.
8. Heat up salsa and serve on top of the burritos.
Yield: 6 servings