Directions1. Sautee onion and garlic in oil until golden and tender.
2. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, nutmeg, salt and pepper and cilantro. Cook over medium heat about five minutes.
3. Stir in 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, turn to low and simmer stirring occasionally.
4. In the meantime boil water and add pasta to boiling water, cook 8-10 minutes.
5. Cut steak into even strips.
6. Pan fry steak in nonstick pan until done and season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. With pasta at base pour sauce over pasta and place steak on sauce.
8. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and serve.