1. Melt chocolate and margarine.
2. Mix other ingredients.
3. Combine and pour into a greased and floured 13 x 9 baking pan.
1. Spread the filling on the cake and bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
2. When cake is done, scatter 1 cup miniature marshmallows on top and place back in the oven for about two minutes until marshmallows are melted.
3. When cake is cool, ice.
1. Melt margarine.
2. Put margarine, cocoa, vanilla, powdered sugar and milk in small mixing bowl. Beat together until smooth.
3. Spread on cooled cake.