Directions1. Cook the pasta in boiling water six minutes.
2. Add the asparagus and cook for two minutes or until the pasta and asparagus are tender.
3. Drain pasta and asparagus; place in large bowl.
4. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Add the garlic, and cook three minutes.
5. Add flour, cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk, stirring well with a whisk.
6. Stir in the cream cheese and salt; cook for three minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
7. Add sauce to pasta mixture; toss to coat.
8. Serve with Gorgonzola and walnuts, and sprinkle with pepper, if desired.