Directions1. Cook ziti in boiling water until tender.
2. Drain ziti and put in large bowl. Toss with three cups of gravy and half of the grated cheese.
3. Put half the ziti into a shallow baking dish. Spread ricotta on top and sprinkle with mozzarella and grated cheese. Pour on 1 cup of sauce.
4. Top with remaining ziti and cup of sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes.