1. Mix all Step One ingredients together and season.
1. Toss all Step Two ingredients together.
1. Put vinegar, raspberries, basil, parsley and green onion in a blender.
2. Blend on medium speed while adding olive oil until dressing is thoroughly pureed.
3. Check flavor; add salt and pepper to taste.
Now, To Build The Salad!
1. On a chilled dinner plate, mound 1/4 of the pasta mixture in the middle.
2. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of dressing over mixture.
3. Place butter lettuce over pasta to hide the hidden treasure.
4. Garnish with your favorite shredded cheese and turkey bacon bits if desired.
5. Drizzle a liberal amount of the raspberry dressing over salad and serve right away.
Yield: 4 servings