Directions1. Beat eggs and milk in a bowl to make a wash. Heat up a non-stick skillet and add olive oil.
2. Coat antelope cutlets with egg wash and press in cracker crumbs.
3. Saute antelope in the skillet until medium well. Set aside cutlets and cover to keep warm.
4. Saute cucumber in the same skillet for two minutes. Add beef stock and simmer for five more minutes.
5. Add lemon juice and enough water to the cornstarch to form a liquid.
6. Drizzle in cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
7. Check seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary.
8. Ladle sauce over cutlets and serve with sauteed root vegetables such as beets, carrots, turnips or rutabagas.
Yield: 4 servings