Directions1. Heat oven to 350° F. Prepare pie crust as directed package for one-crust filled pie using 9" pie pan.
2. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and one egg; beat until smooth. Set aside.
3. Reserve hot fudge packet from brownie mix for topping. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, 1 Tbsp. water and remaining two eggs; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
4. Spread 1/2 cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pan. Spoon and carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer. Top with remaining brownie mixture; spread evenly. Sprinkle with pecans.
5. Bake at 350° for 40 to 50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown.
6. Place how fudge packet in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir in remaining Tbsp. water. Drizzle fudge over top of pie.
7. Cool three hours or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator.