Directions1. Place chicken breast between plastic wrap. Flatten.
2. Cut into 3-4 strips. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. In skillet, brown chicken and sausage in oil on medium high heat. After browning, remove from skillet.
4. Add oleo to skillet and add mushrooms and onion. Cook 2-3 minutes.
5. Add flour and cook until lightly browned.
6. Add chicken broth, chicken strips and sausage. Reduce heat, and cook until slightly thickened, 10-12 minutes.
7. Serve over rice. Garnish with green onions.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings