1. Place brisket in a pot and cover with water.
2. Add peppercorns and bay leaves and bring to a simmer.
3. Cook for 3 to 3 1/2 hours until fork tender, Set aside and make glaze.
1. Drain corned beef and place on a foiled baking sheet.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350°.
3. Mix sugar, soy sauce, mustard, ginger, ketchup, pepper flakes and molasses.
4. Mix together in a bowl and brush brisket with glaze.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes re-glazing two times while cooking.
6. Refrigerate overnight and slice across the grain very thin for sandwiches.
Yield: 10 sandwiches