Directions1. To prepare filling, beat egg; mix in whipping cream and bread crumbs. Add salt and pepper. Lightly combine with meats and set aside.
2. To prepare cabbage, cut and core cabbage. Remove outer leaves. Poach 2-3 minutes in boiling water. Remove and allow to cool.
3. Place equal amounts of filling into each cabbage leaf. Roll up and secure with tooth pick.
4. Dust rolls with flour and saute in preheated skillet with butter until browned. Transfer to baking dish.
5. Surround with carrots and tomatoes. Add tomato juice. Allow to rest overnight.
6. Bake 1 hour covered at 375°. Remove cover and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve with green beans and rice.