By: Chef Yancy Roush
Directions1. Heat water and Cream of chicken soup until medium boil.
2. In a separate bowl, crack egg and milk or water, add food coloring and salt and whisk until well blended.
3. Add 1/2 flour until a ball forms.
4. Add remainder of flour except for 1/4 cup for rolling board.
5. Cover counter top with saran wrap and dust with flour.
6. Place dough atop flour and roll until firm. Roll into a pie dough shape 1/8" thick.
7. Cut into strips and add to chicken base mix.
8. Stir constantly over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until noodles are tender.