Directions1. In a food processor, puree together all the marinade ingredients to form a thick paste.
2. Coat the shrimp well with the marinade, at least 8 hours or in minutes with an instant marinader.
3. Soak 10-12 skewers in water for 20 minutes.
4. Place three shrimp on each skewer and cook on a very hot grill or grill pan for 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
5. Serve warm or room temperature with Mango Salsa.
1. Toss all ingredients together gently in a non-reactive bowl.
2. Serve within 12 hours.