1. Combine all rib rub ingredients and set aside until ready for use.
1. Combine all ingredients
2. Simmer for two hours. Refrigerate if necessary.
1. Cut off excess fat and remove the membrane located on the backside of the ribs.
2. Generously rub ribs with mixture.
3. Seal the pork ribs and rib rub in plastic wrap and marinate overnight.
4. Remove some of the excess rib rub coating and now apply BBQ sauce on both sides of the ribs and bake at 325°.
5. Ribs will become tender by the baking process. Time needed to make the ribs tender depends on the size.
6. Bake for 1-2 hours, again it depends on the quality of ribs. You want ribs to be tender but not fall off the bone.
7. Finish cooking ribs on outdoor BBQ with additional BBQ sauce.
8. Cook until fully heated and tender.