Directions1. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
2. Combine blueberries, cinnamon, and lemon juice and place in the bottom of the baking dish.
3. Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar (or less) and baking powder in a bowl.
4. Combine milk and melted butter and add to the flour mixture.
5. Spoon this mixture on top of the blueberries in the baking dish.
6. Combine 3/4 cup sugar (or less) with the cornstarch and sprinkle over mixture in the dish.
7. Slowly pour boiling water over all the ingredients.
8. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.