Directions1. Reserve 2/3 cups of mozzarella cheese for top layer.
2. In medium bowl, combine soup, milk, and red pepper (set aside).
3. In another medium bowl, combine spinach, egg and ricotta.
4. In bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of soup mixture. Arrange four lasagna noodles on mixture. Top with 1/3 of remaining soup mixture, 1/2 of spinach mixture, 1/2 of remaining mozzarella and 1/2 of the chicken. Repeat layers ending with remaining noodles, soup mixture, reserved 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
6. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.