Directions1. In a large saucepan bring the water, oregano, salt and pepper to a simmer.
2. Put chicken thighs in water and cover. Simmer for 35-40 minutes until thighs are cooked through.
3. Take out chicken and set aside.
4. Continue to simmer stock for 25 more minutes. Then put the chiles in and simmer four or five more minutes. Let cool and puree in a blender, strain and set aside.
5. Heat lard in medium skillet then saute garlic and onion for two minutes. Take off heat and add salsa verde. Puree mixture in a blender and add cinnamon, cumin, cloves and sesame seeds.
6. Place chili broth and salsa verde mixture together in a medium heat for 10 minutes. Add chocolate and peanut butter. Stir for five more minutes on low heat.