Flour or corn tortilla – 6” size, or cut to fit the burrito maker, using the ring as you do a cookie cutter
1 egg, beaten
1 slice cheese (your choice) torn into small pieces, or grated cheese
1 slice roast beef (deli style) torn into small pieces
Chopped bell peppers
Salsa, Sour cream, avocado and cilantro for garnish
Directions* Make sure the tortilla is the size of the burrito maker – cut to size, if needed. Heat the burrito maker.
* Spray heated surface and position the tortilla. Flip down the top and spray container for egg.
* Pour in beaten egg and add the cheese, roast beef, and peppers. Spray the top and close.
* Set timer for 4.5 minutes.
* Open burrito maker; slide egg cooking surface to the side and let cooked egg mixture fall onto the toasted tortilla. Move to the side; fold tortilla over the filling.
* Place on plate and enjoy with sour cream, salsa and avocado and garnish with cilantro.
*No burrito maker? Toast a tortilla in a hot skillet with non-stick surface. Place on a plate. Scramble an egg in the hot skillet, coating with cooking spray first. Add cheese, roast beef, and chopped peppers and place on the toasted tortilla; fold in half or thirds. Serve with sour cream and salsa and garnish with cilantro.