Monday: Plain Egg and Cheese Scramble (egg, water, top with 1 T cheese)
Tuesday: Veggie Nut Coffee Cup Scramble (egg, water, ¼ c broccoli, ¼ c chopped mushrooms, top with Fontina or mozzarella and chopped, toasted walnuts)
Wednesday: Green Eggs and Ham Coffee Cup Scramble (egg, water, ¼ cup spinach, ¼ cup ham, top with any cheese, if desired)
Thursday: Ham Mushroom & Swiss Coffee Cup Scramble (egg, water, ¼ cup chopped mushrooms, thin slice deli ham, sliced, Swiss cheese)
Friday: Mexican Coffee Cup Scramble* (1/2 cup frozen shredded hash browns - *cook these first for 1 minute – then add egg, water, black bean & corn salsa, Mexican cheese blend)
Directions* Coat a 12 oz. microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray.
* Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon water, any additional ingredients; beat with a fork or small whisk until well blended.
* Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
* Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 – 45 seconds longer.
* Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Top with cheese.
Egg Scrambles can be eaten directly out of the mug or slid onto toast, made into a hand-held sandwich of bagel thins, tucked into a taco shell or rolled into a tortilla.
* Note: Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time may need to be adjusted.