* 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
* 6 garlic cloves, roasted until softened
* 1/2 cup fat-free milk
* 1 tablespoon organic butter
* Ground black pepper, to taste
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
DirectionsIn a large stockpot, cover the potatoes with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes thoroughly and return to the stockpot.
In a small saucepan, cover the garlic with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the garlic.
In a food processor or blender, combine the garlic and milk. Puree until smooth. Add the pureed garlic and the margarine to the potatoes. Mash to desired consistency. Season with black pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.