1 pint Strawberries
2 Tbsp Granulated sugar
2 tsp Corn starch
2 Tbsp Pomegranate molasses
4 2.5 inch biscuits (each) Biscuit Dough
1 Egg (each) beaten
Directions1. Wash the berries, cut of stems and cut in half top to bottom.
2. Place the berries in a bowl and toss with the sugar, corn starch and Pomegranate Molasses.
3. Lightly flour a work surface and roll out the biscuit with a rolling pin to ¼ of an inch thick. It should be about 8 inches in diameter.
4. Put about ¼ of the filling in the center of the dough.
5. Brush the edge of the dough lightly with the beaten egg.
6. Fold edges back a bit at a time overlapping them as you go.
7. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
8. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
9. Serve warm