BLACKSBURG, Va. (WHSV) — Two of Virginia Tech's first three football games in the 2019 season will be broadcast live on the ACC Network.
According to a press release from Virginia Tech Athletics, the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) has announced that Tech's season opener at Boston College at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 31, will air as part of the ACC Network’s initial slate of televised contests.
For the second year in a row, the Hokies will open their season with an ACC road contest. They last opened the year against Boston College in 1995.
In addition, Tech's matchup against Furman on Saturday, Sep. 14, will air on the ACC Network as well, with kickoff at noon at Lane Stadium.
On Thursday, the ACC will announce the kickoff time and television information for Tech’s 2019 home opener vs. Old Dominion on Saturday, Sep. 7.
For the second consecutive year, the Hokies will host seven games at Lane Stadium with the season ticket price remaining at $400.
Season ticket members will be eligible for the following benefits:
• A $25 concession voucher is included in each season ticket
• Complimentary Maroon & Orange Memories credits to upgrade your experience on gameday
• Payment plans – Break up your purchase into multiple payments. Fans ordering early may utilize an extended payment plan to break their total purchase into as many as six payments over a five-month period for each season ticket purchased.
• A discount to the official online store, shop.hokiesports.com
• Access to complimentary men's and women's Basketball individual-game tickets (2019-20, games to be determined, based on availability)
• Exclusive access to videoboard messages during 2019 home games (contact the Athletics Ticket Office to submit)
• Hokie Club priority points – 3 points per consecutive year purchasing season tickets, 1 point per purchased season ticket
You can also get a season mobile pass for access to all seven home games for $280, giving you the chance to watch the game from various viewpoints in Lane Stadium each week. You can learn more at hokiesports.com/mobilepass.