ABOUT GRAY TELEVISION:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in over 50 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WHSV’s primary station is an affiliate of the ABC Television Network. The Station offers the very best in syndicated programming and locally produced News and Public Affairs Programming. In fact, WHSV-TV’s News is the only locally originating television news in the Harrisonburg Market. News gathering efforts are enhanced by a full-time News Bureau in Augusta County. The Valley’s FOX signed on as a multicast of the primary station in 2006. In October 2012, we moved this station to its own primary channel,WSVF. The Valley’s FOX now broadcasts in full high definition. A 10 pm news was added in January 2012. Our local CBS station, CBS the V, was also added in October 2012. This station branded as The V, its call letters ESVF. My Valley-METV is a multicast of the primary channel featuring the best of classic TV and local news re-airs. WHSV-TV serves the Central Shenandoah Valley of VA & Eastern WVA.
WHSV is looking for a progressive, creative thinker who can conceptualize, execute, and close revenue-producing ideas that connect our advertiser's goals to our digital products. This position works on the sales management team in tandem with the General Sales Manager in business development for the station; specifically championing digital sales.
- Drive digital revenue growth for the station and company; take revenue share out of the market, and create new digital business - be a part of every local advertiser's budget.
- Work at a partnership/consultative level as an expert in digital advertising with account executives, agencies, and advertisers.
- Work in tandem with the Local, National, and General Sales Managers in revenue strategy, expense management, training, and overall cross-media revenue production.
- Oversight of all digital sales products, inventory management and pricing strategies.
- Ability to forecast revenue, develop and sustain a business plan to exceed the digital sales budget
- Management of the digital sales pipeline, including the formation of individual AE budgets and regional/national agency business.
We're looking for a leader, someone who can be the solution driver - not a problem finder
- Has the ability to make sales calls with account executives
- Someone who can teach and lead the sales team on digital changes, new products, services
Please apply online at www.gray.tv/applynow
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of [Company Name]’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.