Nationals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 29, the Washington Nationals (23-31) are +100000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (27th) in MLB.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Nationals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Nationals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nationals Standings Information
In the NL East, the Nationals are 9.0 games back. They are 4.0 games out in terms of the Wild Card.
|3||New York Mets||5.5|
Nationals Team Stats
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 28th in the majors with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Washington's 4.40 team ERA ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals have hit two or more homers in 10 games this season, and are 6-4 in those contests.
- Washington has gone 8-1 in its nine games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Nationals are 4-4 in the eight games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Washington has a 16-11 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (27 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals Next Game Information
Nationals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Keibert Ruiz||+20000||-||-||.229/.298/.341 4 HR 20 RBI|
|C.J. Abrams||+20000||-||-||.241/.291/.400 5 HR 28 RBI|
|Joey Meneses||+25000||-||-||.294/.335/.383 2 HR 28 RBI|
|Patrick Corbin||-||+25000||-||4-5 4.88 ERA 5.7 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Nationals gear at Fanatics!
Nationals' Top Players
- Lane Thomas has produced a .803 OPS this year, batting .286/.342/.461 with 10 doubles, eight home runs, 15 walks and 26 RBI. He has also stolen four bases.
- This year, Jeimer Candelario, one of the club's top hitters, is batting .261 with a .323 OBP, six home runs, 24 runs, and 22 RBI.
- At the plate, Luis Garcia is batting .268/.312/.366 with three home runs, 20 RBI, and a 6.5% walk rate. He has also added three stolen bases.
- Joey Meneses has a .294 batting average this year to go along with a .335 OBP, two home runs, 21 runs scored and 28 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.