Nationals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Washington Nationals (70-91) have the 15th-ranked odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series, at +100000 as of October 1.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Nationals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||15th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Nationals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals Standings Information
The Nationals are well behind in both the NL East (34.0 games) and the Wild Card standings (14.0 games).
|4||New York Mets||29.5|
Nationals Team Stats
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 28th in the majors with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Washington has the 27th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.00).
- The Nationals have hit two or more round-trippers in 41 games this season, and are 26-15 in those contests.
- Washington has gone 20-6 in its 26 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Nationals have a 23-9 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Washington has gone 45-18 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Nationals Next Game Information
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Braves Player Props|
|Nationals vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Braves|
|Nationals vs Braves Odds|
|Nationals vs Braves Prediction|
Nationals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|C.J. Abrams||+20000||-||-||.244/.299/.413 18 HR 63 RBI|
|Keibert Ruiz||+20000||-||-||.259/.307/.407 18 HR 65 RBI|
|Joey Meneses||+25000||-||-||.276/.322/.401 13 HR 88 RBI|
|Patrick Corbin||-||+25000||-||10-15 5.25 ERA 6.2 K/9|
Nationals' Top Players
- Lane Thomas has a .264/.312/.465 triple slash this season, with 28 homers, 86 RBI, 99 runs scored, and a 5.3% walk rate. In addition, he has recorded 20 steals.
- This season, C.J. Abrams owns a .244/.299/.413 slash line, with 18 homers, 63 RBI, 81 runs scored, and a 5.3% walk rate. Also, he has recorded 45 steals.
- At the dish, Joey Meneses is hitting .276/.322/.401 with 13 home runs, 88 RBI, and a 5.8% walk rate.
- Keibert Ruiz has hit .259/.307/.407 with 18 home runs, 65 RBI, and a 5.6% walk rate so far this season. He has also collected one steal.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.