How to Watch the Nationals vs. Tigers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 10:11 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:17 PM EDT
Joey Meneses and the Washington Nationals will see Alex Faedo on the hill for the Detroit Tigers in the second game of a three-game series, Saturday at 4:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nationals vs. Tigers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals are second-worst in MLB play with 31 home runs.
- Washington has the third-lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.372).
- The Nationals are eighth in MLB with a .258 batting average.
- Washington has the No. 24 offense in MLB action, scoring four runs per game (182 total runs).
- The Nationals rank 15th in MLB with a .322 on-base percentage.
- Nationals batters strike out 7.2 times per game, the second-lowest average in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Washington has a collective 7.4 K/9, the worst in the majors.
- Washington has a 4.44 team ERA that ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals have the 24th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.429).
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals are sending Patrick Corbin (2-5) to make his 10th start of the season. He is 2-5 with a 4.65 ERA and 31 strikeouts through 50 1/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander's last time out came on Monday against the New York Mets, when he threw six innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- Corbin is looking for his fourth quality start in a row.
- Corbin is seeking his ninth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.6 frames per appearance on the mound.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Mets||W 10-3||Home||Patrick Corbin||David Peterson|
|5/16/2023||Marlins||L 5-4||Away||Josiah Gray||Jesús Luzardo|
|5/17/2023||Marlins||L 4-3||Away||MacKenzie Gore||Edward Cabrera|
|5/18/2023||Marlins||L 5-3||Away||Trevor Williams||Eury Pérez|
|5/19/2023||Tigers||L 8-6||Home||Jake Irvin||Matthew Boyd|
|5/20/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Patrick Corbin||Alex Faedo|
|5/21/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Josiah Gray||Joey Wentz|
|5/23/2023||Padres||-||Home||MacKenzie Gore||Ryan Weathers|
|5/24/2023||Padres||-||Home||Trevor Williams||Yu Darvish|
|5/25/2023||Padres||-||Home||Jake Irvin||Blake Snell|
|5/26/2023||Royals||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Jordan Lyles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.