Sloane Stephens 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Sloane Stephens in the round of 64 against Varvara Gracheva. Stephens' odds are +10000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stephens at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stephens' Next Match
On Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, in the round of 64 of the the French Open, Stephens will meet Gracheva, after getting past Karolina Pliskova 6-0, 6-4.
Stephens is listed at -175 to win her next matchup against Gracheva. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sloane Stephens Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +6600
- French Open odds to win: +10000
Want to bet on Stephens? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Stephens defeated No. 16-ranked Pliskova 6-0, 6-4 on Monday to reach the .
- Through 20 tournaments over the past year, Stephens is yet to win a title, and her record is 16-20.
- Stephens is 5-5 on clay over the past 12 months, with zero tournament titles.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Stephens has played 36 matches and 21.5 games per match.
- Over the past year, Stephens has played 10 matches on clay, and 22.5 games per match.
- Stephens has won 35.5% of her return games and 62.3% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Stephens has won 61.6% of her games on serve, and 38.9% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.