How to Watch the Nationals vs. Padres Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:11 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:13 PM EDT
Yu Darvish and MacKenzie Gore are the projected starters when the San Diego Padres and Washington Nationals play on Tuesday at Nationals Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nationals vs. Padres Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Nationals Odds|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals have hit just 34 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the league.
- Fueled by 113 extra-base hits, Washington ranks 24th in MLB with a .381 slugging percentage this season.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .263 this season, which ranks fifth among MLB teams.
- Washington ranks 24th in the majors with 193 total runs scored this season.
- The Nationals have an on-base percentage of .324 this season, which ranks 14th in the league.
- The Nationals have shown patience at the plate this season with the second-best rate of strikeouts per game (7.1) among MLB offenses.
- Washington strikes out just 7.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in MLB.
- Washington has the 19th-ranked ERA (4.35) in the majors this season.
- Nationals pitchers have a 1.417 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals' Gore (3-3) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Miami Marlins, giving up four earned runs while allowing five hits.
- In nine starts this season, he's earned a quality start in four of them.
- Gore has six starts of five or more innings this season in nine chances. He averages 5.1 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Marlins||L 4-3||Away||MacKenzie Gore||Edward Cabrera|
|5/18/2023||Marlins||L 5-3||Away||Trevor Williams||Eury Pérez|
|5/19/2023||Tigers||L 8-6||Home||Jake Irvin||Matthew Boyd|
|5/20/2023||Tigers||W 5-2||Home||Patrick Corbin||Alex Faedo|
|5/21/2023||Tigers||W 6-4||Home||Josiah Gray||Joey Wentz|
|5/23/2023||Padres||-||Home||MacKenzie Gore||Yu Darvish|
|5/24/2023||Padres||-||Home||Trevor Williams||Ryan Weathers|
|5/25/2023||Padres||-||Home||Jake Irvin||Blake Snell|
|5/26/2023||Royals||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Jordan Lyles|
|5/28/2023||Royals||-||Away||MacKenzie Gore||Brady Singer|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.